“My hope is to be able to capture the unique face of a soul, made up of dark and light features, black and white. Where the light of good, however, is able to prevail, emerge, rebuild from all darkness. It is in the dim light, in the afternoon hours, at home, in the deserted alleys scattered with chiaroscuro, that the authentic natural light shows itself, revealing the aspect that I love and consider better than a soul, the created work of art and more loved by God. Why: the story of a person, giving a name to the portrait of his exclusive spirit, comes before the photographed image ”.
Art photographer of monochrome portraits specializing in Visual Arts, Neorealist Art, Author Photos, the aid of digital brushes, Dramatic Portrait technique, Dragan effect, BNW. The works are accompanied by the Certificate of Authenticity.
She was born on 7 October 1973 in Bellizzi (SA), of Cilento origin by her mother. In 2006 she founded the Missionary Angels where she is the author of musicals, direction, photography, sets. She writes two books of which she takes care of the graphics of the internal images and she cooperates in the design of the covers created by Roberta Coralluzzo.
Daughter of art, her mother Giuseppina Schiavo, teacher of drawing and art history, graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Naples, grew up portraying people's faces from an early age, perfecting various techniques such as charcoal, acrylic, oil, powders and iconographic technique, creation of scenographies, to understand which one came closest to the inspiration of his heart, up to approach the world of photography in a gradual way, to the targeted approach for black and white photos. Over time he then developed a certain propensity to want to continue the journey in the soul of people also through photos, starting to deal totally with photographic art and publishing works of art photography, from May 2020. dedicates, are inspired by the personal diaries of the life of every single person, trying to bring to the mind and heart of those who dwell on his works, the unique emotions of every human being, trying to bring out the inalienable values that unite the humanity, trying to arouse in others those memories that the various experiences have in common. For this reason, visit the historic villages of little-known countries, where progress has gone on but leave intact the fundamental traditions created by people, telling their "experiences", essentially aiming to portray their gaze, eyes, movements, a wrinkle appeared following a momentary emotion, a joy, a pain, and the aspect of their singular spiritual, religious growth. A life full of important things, expressed on the face illuminated by the light of God's love.
She launched her first online exhibitions in July 2020 directly from the site she created and which saw the launch of the first 3 Collections: "Origins" Collections - History of a pandemic, "Win evil with good" collection. The possibility of being reborn. , "Mirrors" Collection. Tell me who you are. Collection "I would like to hug you again". What I remember about you.
From July 2020, others followed, a continuous work to discover the human soul such as: Collection "Ora et labora et lege et noli contristari - Pray, work, study and do not get distrusted". Reportage of ancient and manual crafts - The manpower of the human being is incomparable.
- Portraits of life that includes other Collections: Series moments of a great story that is: giving oneself to one another. , Series moments of a great story that is: your life. , A series of moments of a great story that is: returning to be like children. , A series of moments of a great story that is: building your own house on the rock. , Series moments of a great story that is: take your life in hand and make it a masterpiece. , Series moments of a great story that is: "Who works with his hands is a worker. Who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. Who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist "(San Francesco D'Assisi)
- Portraits of streets which at the moment is composed of other 9 Collections, based on the number of villages currently photographed between the provinces of Salerno, Avellino, Caserta and Benevento
Artist at the “Mostra” gallery in Milan, Mostraami.it: https://mostra-mi.it/artisti/margherita-coralluzzo?fbclid=IwAR1F2jj_5UkrEsjOTg8_RJCTsmBYFWxiKtS02whsd7FBXiVrEPGWS2R7L3E
Awards and recognitions from the online publication of her works in July 2020 with physical exposure of some of her works.
* Awarded at the Leonardo da Vinci International Prize on 27 September 2020 at Palazzo Ximènes-Panciatichi in Florence, with video exhibition of the work "The silence that my eyes express", receiving: Video exhibition of a work on 27 September 2020 in Florence, at Palazzo Ximens-Panciatichi;
Publication of the work admitted on a page of the ART NOW art periodical with the artist's personal contact details;
Awarding of the "Leonardo Da Vinci" recognition (personalized plate)
Activation of the Highlighted Paintings service on the work admitted to the award - to give greater visibility to your art for 60 days on PitturiAmo and on our Facebook page;
Direct sale of the work for one year on PitturiAmo + assistance with online sales - so you will have a real chance to sell your work through PitturiAmo;
Publication of the editorial dedicated to the event on PitturiAmo Magazine with a direct link to your PitturiAmo profile - to give you the opportunity to better position your name on Google.
* First classified at the Pablo Picasso Prize, together with the honorary Diploma of Master of Art; First place for Author Photo, author profile with personal photo, biography and the inclusion of 12 works of art in the honorary roll of Italian artists in the world in the historical archive encyclopedia of the Academic Center Maison d'Art of Padua, Video Art of 12 works with review by art critic dott. Carla d’Aquino. Personal exhibition of 20 DAYS in the historic galleries of the Maison d'Art Academic Center in Padua.
* Selected among the artists of the Milan art gallery "Show Me Factory"
* International Prize of the city of Paris to be held in May 2021, with a video exhibition of one of his works at the “Thuiller” gallery in Paris, which will then be sold and physically exhibited at the same gallery. In addition, in December, the work will be published in the magazine Art Now with a page dedicated to her, the awarding of the personalized plaque and the equivalent certificate for the awarding of the Prize accompanied by 5 lithographs of the work.
* Finalist at the 1st Prize Of Creativity - Artist of the Year 2020, Publication of the work admitted in the magazine Art Now of January / February 2021, with exhibition of the winning work at "Effetto Arte Gallery" in via Ariosto in Palermo from 5 to June 12, 2021, together with other works by Italian and international artists.
• Awarding of the Creativity / Artist of the Year 2020 Award (Name plate in plexiglass with reproduction of the work admitted to the award)
• Possibility to compete for the awarding of prizes for a total amount of € 10,000.00
• Certificate of artistic merit in fine parchment
• A copy of the Art Now magazine
• Finalist and awarded at the Michelangelo International Award in addition to the certificates of merit, valuable plaques, publication on ArtNow, exhibition of the work at the exhibition halls of Palazzo Velli in Rome, with the possibility of selling the works from 29 June to 03 July 2021 . (Piazza S. Egidio, 7/9 Rome) - Award ceremony with video exhibition, at the Sala Fellini in Rome on 21 July 2021, in the presence of Vittorio Sgarbi.
• Finalist and awarded at the Dante Alighieri 2021 International Award Culture Identity Award in addition to the certificates of merit, valuable plaques, publication on ArtNow, video exhibition on a large screen of the work at Casale Monferrato (Alessandria) on the occasion of the Culture Identity Festival. While the video exhibition live on the International web at Palazzo Borghese in Florence on 7 July 2021.
The artist, selected by the founder of Cultura Identità Edoardo Sylos Labini, will be interviewed and reviewed in an article to be published on the Cultura Identità page of the newspaper "Il Giornale" (nationally distributed).
"Vita Nova" Critics Award
Prof. Angelo Crespi will have the task of decreeing the winners of the "Vita Nova" critics prize, among these he will select three artists for which he will create a critical text to be published in the next "Artisti 2022" Contemporary Art Yearbook, distributed by Mondadori Store.
THE CULTURE IDENTITY CARD FOR ALL ARTISTS ADMITTED TO THE AWARD
With the Culture Identity Award, your name will be published in the prestigious monthly magazine on the occasion of the news report dedicated to the event.
The Culture Identity festival
From 2 to 4 July the works will be videoprojected on a maxi screen in Casale Monferrato (Alessandria) on the occasion of the Culture Identity Festival. They will be seen by thousands of people as well as by the personalities present: Pupi Avati, Angelo Crespi, Vittorio Sgarbi, Edoardo Sylos Labini, Alessandro Sallusti, Enrico Ruggeri, Alessandro Meluzzi, as well as numerous representatives of the press.
Studies and experiences
* Accademia Domani certification of attendance and completion of the Veriform accredited course in: Professional Photographer
able to carry out artistic, naturalistic, travel, portraiture and childhood photographic services, and to carry out all post-production and photo-retouching operations.
* Master in “Dramatic Portrait”, Behind the lens, Ten Steps to Becoming a Successful Photographer, Beauty Retouching Quickstart with Joel Grimes July 2020.
* Professional certification in directing / filmmaker / video editing achieved with the director
Alessandro Ippolito (author, director and television producer).
* Certification in Creative Writing of the Journalistic Documentation Center of Rome with
* First book released: April 3, 2014
“Wonderful life” - By chance, by love, by
friendship - Sign Editions. Exit of
second book: January 2016 “Beautiful
Mind. When reason joins the heart "
- Segno Editions.
* Learning Fraternity certification carried out in Rome with a certificate recognized by Unesco.
*Education. Achievement of the Technical Linguistic diploma at the Santa Caterina institute from
Siena, Pastena (SA) in 1992. Achievement of a second diploma from the high school socio psycho
pedagogical 1994 - 1995 in Vallo della Lucania (SA).
* Singing studies at Polymusic in Salerno. In 2016 improvement of the vocal technique in modern singing with the international vocal coach: Cheryl Porter (with whom she duets a piece of her).
* Publication of 2 music albums on Spotify, also there by taking care of images, shots, video clips, photography, previews, direction and editing.
* Pages on the various social networks where it constantly improves the graphics and images.
Art gallery website: www.margheritacoralluzzo.com/
Pitturiamo.com website: https://www.pitturiamo.com/it/pittore-contemporaneo/margherita-coralluzzo-22979.html
Instagram art gallery: margheritacoralluzzo.art_bw_ph